Tuesday, September 29, 2009

harry potter wall calendar and planner

Harry Potter Planner 2010: Date Book, Pocket Planner, Agenda Book 2010

I have found only one Planner published that features THE fantasy movie of the year: Harry Potter. I think it’s a bit of a disgrace actually and a sign of how few children’s planners there are out there. There are several Harry Potter calendars thankfully, as if to make up for the lack of planners. [...]

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Wall Calendar 2010

I thought the movie: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was absolutely thrilling. This calendar helps you relive the excitement of the whole Harry Potter movie series with pictures from each. I’m really looking forward to movie 7 and 8: the filming of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I wonder where they’ll split [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment